Premium Resorts 4 nights holiday filled with wellbeing and pure nature.
Stay 4 nights at Premium Resorts Villa, which is located Vierumäki Village in beautiful small city of Heinola, only about 1h away from Helsinki Airport. Premium Resorts Villas offer quality stay with a suberb location next to Vierumäki Sports Institute. Variety of activities are in walking distance from Villas. Vierumäki area is part of Finlands one Geopark area and Salpausselkä ridges which were left behind by Ice Age are the Finlands best-known geologigal entity. You can be delighted by this spectacular nature around you and nature trails leave right from the corner of your Villa. Visit Heinola town and and get to know local way of life, visit the local shops and take a stroll by the National Urban Park Rantapuisto and River Kymi or take a day trip to Verla, a unique UNESCO World Heritage site or Finnish National Parks near by.
- pure nature and water
- short distances to explore the lakeland area
- outdoor activities or wellbeing and relaxation
- choose the add ons as you wish and Heinola Travel guide is there to help you during your stay
Price: €2099/family or maximum 8 persons.
- Accomodation for 4 nights, linen, towels and final cleaning of villa.
- Welcome refreshments and Heinola Travel guide- welcome hour on arrival. Guide will go though your itenary and tells you more about the sights and the area to make your stay most memorable.
- 8 pieces of Vierumäki Active hours- tickets for you to use.
- Heinola Travel guide assistance during your trip.
Choose your add ons:
- Kumpeli Spa-experience
- Verla UNESCO World Heritage site tickets
- Catering service
Duration: 4 night accomodation.
Available: Year round
Suitable: 2-8 persons
Cancellation policy: 2 week prior free of charge (accomodation package).
Not included: transfers or transportation, other meals, other visits or activities.
Reservations: On Request. online shop.heinolatravel.fi or email email@example.com